10 Ingredients To Avoid In Your Hair Care Products. Natural Hair Care...
Have you ever wondered why natural hair care products have become increasing popular? Why should you bother to use them because they cost so much? There are so many to choose from, which one is most suitable for your hair or purpose?
Treat your hair with a nourishing formulas created with natural ingredients that keep your hair healthy and strong.
SULFATE FREE SHAMPOOS; Revitalize your hair and scalp with Seaweed based Shampoo. A non-soap, non-detergent shampoo, designed to gently cleanse the scalp and hair while it thickens, moisturizes and strengthens. Rich botanicals, liposomes, humectants, revitalizing sea plants and exclusive ingredients restore damaged hair & help maintain a healthy scalp. Advanced liposomes penetrate the scalp and hair follicles to reduce build-up and contribute to healthy hair growth. This invigorating, purifying shampoo visibly makes the hair thicker and fuller. Continued use improves hair thickness, texture and strength, without irritating the scalp or stripping essential oils. Formulated for both men and women.
Hair loss, dandruff and damaged hair, are in many cases the result of products used in caring of your hair. Most shampoo is detergent based, strip the scalp and block the hair follicle thus creating hair loss, destroy the natural PH of the scalp.
Our hair care products is designed to stimulate hair growth, repair the damage caused by poor treatment and to restore, moisturise and nourish your scalp and hair to the healthy glowing condition.
All natural and made with organic botanical extracts. Eco-friendly, no animal testing, paraben free, gluten free, SLS free, fair trade. Made with all natural preservative.
Before you buy shampoo or skin care products read the ingredients listed on your product, is it mostly composed of chemical combinations too hard for you to pronounce?
Here are some examples: Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl, Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate (SLS/SLES), Isostearyl alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Capryleth-(4,6,9) carboxylic acid, Dimethiconol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, etc.
10 Ingredients To Avoid In Your Hair Care Products
- (SLS) Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate and (SLES) Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate- A skin irritant toxic to our skin and hair. It found in many detergents and cleaners. It will certainly dry out your hair. Be careful, because it found in many “SLS” free products disguised under a different name.
- (PG) Proplyene Glycol and (PEG) Polyethylene Glycol- Opens the pores and allows toxins to absorb into the skin and scalp. Found in many skin care and hair care products. This disrupts the balance of your sebum (natural skin oil), therefore making skin and hair dry.
- Petrochemicals (Petroleum derived chemicals)- Here are ingredients derived from petrolatum: mineral oil, paraffin wax, Phenoxyethanol, anything ending with ethylene oxide (eth), DEA, MEA, Ethanol, words with “propyl”, 95% of fragrance oil, etc. Petrochemicals forms a barrier on the skin that does not allow your skin to absorb moisture from the air. It suffocates the skin, leading to dry skin and hair conditions and premature aging.
- Artificial Colors (FD&C or D&C) – These synthetic colors are known as a carcinogenic (having the potential to cause cancer). FD&C dyes are known to cause skin sensitivity and irritation. So much more could be written about how damaging these are to the body.
- Fragrance Oils- Found in most skin care and hair care products and labelled just as “fragrance”. Why? Because the ingredients are not shared, the manufacturers keep the ingredients a top secret. However, it is known that it is a mixture many harmful synthetic compounds. Fragrance oils are linked to cancer, reproductive toxicity, allergies, and more.
- Parabens (butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, or propylparaben) – A synthetic chemical preservative known to extend the shelf life of body care and hair products. Parabens are known to cause allergic skin reactions and have even been linked to breast cancer.
- Isopropyl Alcohol- Isopropyl alcohol was the first commercial petrochemical. It strips your skin of its natural oil (dry it out) and causes free radical damage. Free radicals damages the cell’s DNA, therefore the cells no longer grows normally.
- Urea (Imidazolidinyl Urea and Diazolidinyl Urea) – Synthetically made chemical known to release formaldehyde, which may cause skin reactions, allergies, headaches and many other side effects.
- DEA (diethanolamine), MEA (Monoethanolamine) & TEA (triethanolamine) – DEA, MEA & TEA are ethanolamines, a known carcinogen. They are known cause skin allergies, which offers nothing beneficial to the skin.
- Triclosan (5-Chloro-2-(2, 4- dichlorophenoxy) phenol) – A pesticide linked to liver and inhalation toxicity, and even low levels of triclosan may disrupt thyroid function. Some of its trade marked names include Microban, Irgasan, Biofresh, Lexol-300, Ster-Zac and Cloxifenolum. Also avoid its relative triclocarbon.